The Progressive Benefit Solutions LLC (PBS) PBS Privacy Notice and this summary apply to PBS (and its Subservice Organizations) websites and services that link to the notice.
PBS and its Subservice Organizations takes its data protection responsibilities seriously. Below are some of the highlights of our PBS Privacy Notice.
What We Do
PBS is a service provider of IRS Pre-Tax Benefit Programs, Cobra and Benefit Administration solutions. You can find out more about PBS at https://pbscard.com or by contacting us using the information in the How to Contact Us section.
Collection and Uses of Your Personal Information
- We collect and use information about you for a variety of reasons such as if you use one of our website(s) or online services, purchase or receive one of our services, are identified as a potential customer, work with us as a business partner, or apply for employment with PBS.
- We will use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not use it for a different purpose without first asking for your permission.
Your Choices and Rights
PBS respects your rights in how your personal information is used and shared. You may request access or corrections to your personal Information and make choices about the kinds of marketing materials you receive (or choose not to receive marketing from PBS at all).
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our Services, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties so they may share information about their products and services. You may opt-out of PBS sharing with third parties for their marketing purpose by contacting us using the information in the How to Contact Us section.
- We will ask your permission before sharing your personal information with third parties for any purpose other than the reason you provided it for or as otherwise stated in our PBS Privacy Notice.
PBS is committed to protecting your personal information and implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with our PBS Privacy Notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us using the contact details below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes and will make every reasonable effort to honor your wish to exercise your rights as quickly as possible and, in any event, within the timescales provided by data protection laws.
Mail: Progressive Benefit Solutions, LLC
14 Business Park Drive, #8
Branford, CT 06405